N- Creative Grids Quilt Ruler 11-1/2 in x 11-1/2 in
This 11-1/2in square ruler from Creative Grids® is perfect for those that like to work with the 10in precuts on the market today. Use this handy sized ruler to trim small to medium sized blocks and to trim half-square triangle blocks make from larger squares.
- Easy to read black and white markings are printed in 1in grids marked in 1/8in and 1/4in increments.
- Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4in grip sides to cut whole inches.
- Use the Turn-a-Round feature to cut 1/2in increments by following the white numbers on black dots and 1/2in grip sides.
- The 1/4in dashed lines that are printed on two adjoining sides, aid in trimming seam allowances.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square to show the center of the ruler. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches, embroidered, and appliques blocks.
- A 45 degree diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangle blocks easy and accurate.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
- Scan the QR Code to view a tutorial video on these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
Total Size – 11-1/2in x 11-1/2in